7 Layer Taco Party Dip
Anytime someone comes over they expect me to make this dip and to have it at every party we attend!For a large crowd, I would double or triple this recipe and put it in a trifle bowl.It will be gone in minutes so make sure you get a bite first!
- 1 package taco seasoning mix I use gluten-free
- 16 oz can of refried beans
- 8 oz container whipped cream cheese
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 bunch chopped green onions
- 1 small bag shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans and, spread this mixture onto a large serving platter.
- Stir the sour cream and cream cheese together, spread this mixture over the refried beans.
- Spread salsa over the cream cheese/sour cream mixture.
- Spread shredded lettuce over the salsa.
- Spread the shredded cheese over the lettuce.
- Sprinkle with green onions.
Optional: top with olives or diced tomatoes (we normally omit this part)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!