Aaron’s Loaded BBQ Potatoes
- 3 lbs Chicken Breast
- 2 cups BBQ Sauce We use Sweet Baby Ray's
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Italian Dressing
- 5 Potatoes
- Spray the crockpot well with cooking spray or use a slow cooker liner
- Add BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar to the crockpot and stir well
- Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Cover and cook on high 3-4 hours or low for 6-7 hours.
- Remove chicken to a cutting board and shred the chicken. (I normally shred it while it's still in the crockpot so I don't dirty more dishes)
- Place the shredded chicken back in the crockpot and stir well.
- Scoop chicken with sauce on top of a cooked baked potato (We use the wrapped baked potatoes that you put into the microwave for 5 minutes.)
We top ours with coleslaw, Famous Dave’s spicy pickles, shredded cheese, and bacon. We serve ours with a salad and creamed corn.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!