Brooklyn’s Favorite Hot Cocoa
She definitely loves her chocolate drinks!This is a great recipe for a large crowd. We have served this at very large events by tripling the recipe and using roasters.
- 6 cups whole milk You can also use lactose free
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips Enjoy Life is a great brand!
- Combine all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips into a crockpot
- Whisk well (until it is no longer lumpy)
- Add the chocolate chips and stir well
- Cook on low for 2 hours or until the chocolate chips are melted (I will stir every 45 minutes while it's cooking)
Brooklyn’s favorite toppings are: regular whip cream and sprinkles
The rest of the family uses peppermint sticks and flavored whip cream toppings.
Extra suggestion: Turn on a Christmas movie and light a fire. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!