Mommin’ Overnight Oats
I call these my “Mommin’ Overnight Oats!” because they are super easy and super yummy for every busy Momma. They re not just for breakfast but perfect for snacks throughout the day.The recipe below is dairy free and gluten free, if you don’t have an allergy that you can use regular oats and regular milk.
- 1/3 cup Gluten-Free Rolled Oats I use Red Mill
- 1-2 tsp Pure Maple Syrup I use Kirklands or Good & Gather
- 1/2-3/4 cups Oat Milk I use Oatly
- 1-2 Tbsp Crunchy Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- 1 tsp Cacao Powder Optional
- 1 tsp Mini Chocolate Chips or Cacao Nibs
- Add all ingredients to the jar
- Shake & Chill! Refridgerate for at least 8 hours.
- Serve! Serve chilled. Enjoy! You can also heat them up, my Hubby doesn't like cold oats so he heats his up in the microwave.
The recipe above makes 1 jar, double or triple the above ingredients to meal prep for the week.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!