Pork Chop and Pears
This is the perfect fall dish and super easy to make! Perfect entree for a weeknight dinner party. If you do not like pears, you can substitute them for apples.
- 15 oz can of pear halves
- 6 bone-in pork chops
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp mustard
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Drain pears, save the juice.
- In a skillet, brown the pork chops in butter.
- Place the pork chops into a greased glass baking dish (13x9x2)
- Combine the brown sugar, mustard, and pear juice.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the pork chops
- Place a pear on top of each pork chop
- Sprinkle the pears with a little brown sugar and cinnamon
- Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!