Pancake and Bacon Strip Dippers
- 4 strips Thick-Cut Bacon
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp White Sugar
- 2 tps Baking Powder
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
To Prepare Bacon
- I use a microwave bacon rack, it only takes 4 minutes to cook and it drains a good bit of the grease so you don’t have to worry about upset tummies.
To Make the Pancakes
- Combine all of the ingredients above. Mix well.
- Heat your griddle to 300 degrees
- Coat your griddle well with cooking spray
- Spoon a thin amount of pancake mix onto the griddle
- Place the cooked bacon in the middle
- Spoon another thin amount of the pancake mix so the bacon is covered.
- Cook until the batter starts to bubble up and then turn over and cook the same amount of time.