by Julia Minick | Oct 29, 2021 | Breakfast, Easy Peasy Recipes, Party Recipes, Sides, Snacks
Easy Sausage Balls
I always triple this recipe because they are gone within minutes.Warning: You can't eat just one!
- 1 lb sausage
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups baking mix I use Bisquick
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
Mix sausage, cheese, and baking mix
Shape the mixture into a walnut-sized ball
After shaping, line a foil-lined baking sheet with the balls
Bake 12-15 minutes
by Julia Minick | Sep 11, 2021 | Breakfast, Easy Peasy Recipes
Mommin’ Overnight Oats
I call these my “Mommin’ Overnight Oats!” because they are super easy and super yummy for every busy Momma. They re not just for breakfast but perfect for snacks throughout the day.The recipe below is dairy free and gluten free, if you don’t have an allergy that you can use regular oats and regular milk.
Course Breakfast, Snack
- 1/3 cup Gluten-Free Rolled Oats I use Red Mill
- 1-2 tsp Pure Maple Syrup I use Kirklands or Good & Gather
- 1/2-3/4 cups Oat Milk I use Oatly
- 1-2 Tbsp Crunchy Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- 1 tsp Cacao Powder Optional
- 1 tsp Mini Chocolate Chips or Cacao Nibs
Add all ingredients to the jar
Shake & Chill! Refridgerate for at least 8 hours.
Serve! Serve chilled. Enjoy! You can also heat them up, my Hubby doesn't like cold oats so he heats his up in the microwave.
The recipe above makes 1 jar, double or triple the above ingredients to meal prep for the week.
Keyword breakfast, dairy-free, gluten-free, oatmeal, oats, overnight oats, savory breakfast