The Minick Family Monkey Bread
- Bundt Pan
- 3 cans Cinnamon Rolls
- 1.5 cups Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease your bundt pan, very well.
- Microwave the butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar until the butter is melted. Stir well and set aside.
- Tear apart the cinnamon rolls add and them to a gallon freezer bag
- Pour the mixture above into the bag with the cinnamon rolls, toss so they are mixed well.
- Pour the bags straight in to the bundt pan (Make sure everything is coated well)
- Cook in the oven for 35 minutes
- The bread should be brown and cooked thoroughly.
- Let the bread cool on a rack for 20 minutes then turn upside down onto a platter.