The Minick Family Monkey Bread
The Minick Fams Monkey….bread that is!Monkey bread has been our Christmas morning tradition for the past 19 years. We prep our the night before so we can slide it into the oven on Christmas morning and not miss any magic happening in our home.
- Bundt Pan
- 3 cans Cinnamon Rolls
- 1.5 cups Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease your bundt pan, very well.
- Microwave the butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar until the butter is melted. Stir well and set aside.
- Tear apart the cinnamon rolls add and them to a gallon freezer bag
- Pour the mixture above into the bag with the cinnamon rolls, toss so they are mixed well.
- Pour the bags straight in to the bundt pan (Make sure everything is coated well)
- Cook in the oven for 35 minutes
- The bread should be brown and cooked thoroughly.
- Let the bread cool on a rack for 20 minutes then turn upside down onto a platter.
We serve ours with strawberries and blackberries…and of course bacon!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!